There are several ways you can participate in Insight Exchange at your lead. Some examples about participating are listed below.
- Be a participant - People who have experienced domestic and family violence are invited to share their de-identified experiences through Insight Exchange. This page provides more information about participating.
- The Creative Book Exchange - an invitation to participate in creating and/or contributing to a tangible (or non-digital) collection of handmade artist books. The books include entries and creative expressions of de-identified experiences of family, domestic and sexualised violence.
Share Insight Exchange
- Share Insight Exchange - We invite you to share the insights and materials published on Insight Exchange. Explore ideas about how to share Insight Exchange.
- Print work, posters and cards - designed to share access to Insight Exchange resources and freely available for any organisation or institution to use in the workplace, with clients/customers and in community.
Share responses to insights and resources
- Share Responses and Feedback - We invite you to share responses and feedback about your experience of and engagement in Insight Exchange.
Sustain Insight Exchange
- Donate to make a difference - Insight Exchange has been established, developed and is governed by Domestic Violence Service Management (DVSM) a registered charity (ABN 26 165 400 635).
- In the 'listening' menu you can explore the lived experience insights.
- In the 'exploring' menu you can view and read animations and resources informed by lived experience insights.
- In the 'responding' menu you can view and read about resources and initiatives designed to uplift responses across the ecosystem.
- In the 'learning' menu you can view and read resources designed to build on understanding of violence and abuse.