Listening to lived experience insights is essential.
In the 'listening' menu you can explore the lived experience insights listed below.
- Arts Lab Collection - a series of original artworks inspired by the Insight Exchange Voices of Insight narratives.
- Voices of Insight - de-identified narratives of people’s lived experience of domestic and family violence highlighting the ways in which a person has resisted and responded to the violence used against them.
- Voices of Resistance - a project that documented four women’s resistance and responses to the violence they experienced
- Voices about economic abuse - explore lived experience insights about experiences of financial abuse
- Voices Unsilenced - insights and efforts of people with lived experience who are informing social and systemic change
- Voices of Experience - written insights and reflections from people with lived experience of domestic and family violence and other adversities.
- In the 'exploring' menu you can view and read animations and resources informed by lived experience insights.
- In the 'responding' menu you can view and read about resources and initiatives designed to uplift responses across the ecosystem.
- In the 'learning' menu you can view and read resources designed to build on understanding of violence and abuse.