Using Insight Exchange
Free (donated) permissions list
- All materials can be viewed and shared.
- All booklets, guides and kits can be viewed and downloaded.
- All animations and modules can be viewed, shared, and embedded.
Open the guidance about Using Insight Exchange:
- Page 1 Our support across the ecosystem
- Page 2 Permissions List
- Page 3 8 ideas for sharing Insight Exchange
- Page 4 Engagement with media and social media
Open the Citations List - Booklets, Guides, Reports, Animations, Modules, Videos
Thankyou for your commitment to preserve the integrity of this work.
Apply to use artworks
Apply to use specific original artworks on Insight Exchange https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ArtsLabCollectionApplication For social media use - We welcome individuals and organisations to share the Arts Lab collection by reposting / sharing from Insight Exchange social media channels. You do not need to complete this application to do this.
Apply to obtain print ready masters of booklets to use with your preferred print supplier, or make a print order via Corporate Ink www.corporateink.com.au/order (Code: ORDER). Costs for print work are paid for by the organisation making the order, and payments are made directly to the print supplier. Guidance for using Insight Exchange applies to all print work.
While Insight Exchange fully supports lifelong learning via Continuous Professional Development (CPD), we don’t provide individual evidence of attendance.