The following events and opportunities are featured in strategies led by Insight Exchange. This page is for booking. If you have questions about the event (or events you don't see listed) please contact the Insight Exchange team using the contact us page.
To support team responses, the foundational module (Strangulation) is being shared in a 90min virtual session. This time-limited opportunity is being donated to support the understanding of responders. Teams can make use of this opportunity and these resources to talk together about building on social, service and system responses to strangulation.
Explore more on the In Focus: Strangulation landing page.
Bookings within July - Dec 2023 are now open
If you have a specific date and time in mind please specify your preference.
- Date/Time in July - Sep is AEST and Oct - Dec AEDT
- Session is 90mins.
- Start times need to be from the earliest 9am and starting no later than 2pm.
- Bookings are Mon - Thurs only
**Our capacity to provide sessions is subject to other commitments. We will do our best to meet your first preference but we may need to explore alternative options if your preference is not possible. Either way, we will contact you to confirm or to arrange an alternative date/time.
If you are seeking a team booking for 2024 please contact the Insight Exchange team on ([email protected])
While Insight Exchange fully supports lifelong learning via Continuous Professional Development (CPD), we don’t provide individual evidence of attendance.
- Foundations Masterclasses - Counsellors, psychologists, mental health social workers, EAP practitioners. (Students always welcome). Feb, May, June 2023
- Pop Up (virtual) session - Workplace Responses. Tuesday 28th March 2023
- Pop Up (virtual) session - Arts Lab | Visual discourse re domestic, family and sexualised violence. Tuesday 30th May 2023
- Future Leaders Program FY22/23 Read more about the Future Leaders program.
- Employee Assistance Programs - Foundations Masterclasses & Reflective Practice Series. Read more about Workplace Responses.
- Clubs Industry - Network (Nov 2022 - June 2023). Read more about our support to uplift responses in the Clubs Industry.