Our response to listening to lived expertise is what makes the difference – socially and systemically.
In the 'responding' menu you can view and read about resources and initiatives designed to uplift responses across the ecosystem. The resources are listed below.
- Creating Conversations - an event series designed to bring people together with the understanding that domestic and family violence is a ‘shared social issue’.
- Futures Framework is designed to support organisations and institutions in developing a strategic and holistic response to domestic, family and sexualised violence.
- Workplace Responses [Employees, Contractors, Volunteers]
- Client and Customer Responses [Consumers, Patients, Collaborators]
- Ecosystem Responses [Community, Suppliers, Shareholders, Systems]
- Industry Lab - Every industry has a role to play in responding to domestic, family and sexualised violence. Every response matters, and therefore the understanding of every industry matters. On this page you can find materials designed to support the responses of these industries.
- Language Lab - provides a set of resources to inform more accurate representations of violence through language.
- Arts Lab – introduces the idea (and related projects) that explore our responsibility of representation of domestic and family violence beyond relying on words alone and to include the use of visual arts.
- No Hidden Door - an initiative designed to highlight the importance of auditing the ‘doors’ to information that are currently available to victim-survivors of domestic, family and sexualised violence. Explore the reports, collection and guidance.