Thank you for thinking about championing this work. Your offer can make an important difference. We believe a significant contribution be achieved in meaningful ways through championing the work of Insight Exchange.
Start where you are:
1. Share ‘Follow My Lead’
Who in your world and work might benefit from knowing about Follow My Lead?
Ideas for Action: Send the link directly. Or think about where and when you can point to these examples to more accurately represent violence. By sharing these examples in your work/context this may support efforts to challenge stereotypes that are harmful to people seeking support.
2. Share examples of lived experience of violence from ‘My Insights Shared’
Who in your world and work might benefit from reflecting on My Insights Shared?
Ideas for Action: Send the link directly. Or think about where and when you can point to these examples to illustrate violence in your work/context to challenge stereotypes that are harmful to people seeking support.
3. Read/View the resources made available on Insight Exchange and provide your feedback.
Learning from and with you helps us to improve what we are developing and how we share resources. It also helps us understand their value (if any) and what, if anything, you have changed in your thinking and actions as a result.
Ideas for Action: work your way through the resources and take the time to let us know your feedback on each – this is a gift to developing the work.
4. Build interest and commitment to donate funds to DVSM in support of Insight Exchange.
Your donation would help take Insight Exchange further forward more broadly and deeply into contexts and communities who have not had access to or support with these ideas. DVSM is a registered charity and is the owner and initiator of Insight Exchange – Donors can donate here
DVSM is committed to ensuring that any resources we produce, any events we host, and information we share is free and without cost barriers to people and communities who need it most. The support of donors is key to enabling DVSM to continue to work in this way.
Your donation will support:
People with lived experiences of violence to:
- Have the opportunity to have a voice and share their experience of violence in a safe ethical way that affirms their agency and upholds their dignity
- Have a role in informing positive social change
- Support others through sharing their own experiences
- Have the potential benefit from sense making their own experiences.
Domestic Violence Service Management is registered as a charity (ABN: 26-165-400-635) with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Eligible tax-deductible donations have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Tax Office. Donations over $2 are tax deductible, a receipt will be emailed to you.