Insight Exchange Associates and Collaborators
In 2020-2021 we engaged with a small group of Insight Exchange Associates and Collaborators from a range of contexts:
- Independent Domestic and Family Violence Researcher
- Specialist worker in NGO working with people in the criminal justice system.
- NSW Health prevention and response to violence, abuse and neglect policy and programs; and independent researcher.
- Visual artist with photo-media base. A multidisciplinary approach that spans photo-media, projection, video art, public, installation and curation.
- Independent Consultant and Researcher working in the Health, Violence, Abuse and Neglect, and the tertiary education sectors.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Consultant, CSIRO
- Principal Advisor Women Offenders, Corrections Strategy & Executive Services (DCJ CSNSW)
- Manager, NSW DV Death Review Team, NSW Department of Communities and Justice
When we enable connection – what can be created?
This initiative has been a valuable opportunity to support reflection, learning, peer support and to refine and develop Insight Exchange resources.