Keep attuned with what’s been shared in the Creating Conversations events.
Domestic and Family Violence is prevalent throughout society. Every postcode and every community.
Domestic and Family Violence ‘is a shared social issue’ “… We all have a role, we all have a part. Whether we want to take it up consciously or not.” Dr Allan Wade
‘Creating Conversations’ events are based on the belief that;
- Society holds the answers as well as the problem.
- People experiencing Domestic and Family Violence may not engage with the service system, however all rely on many parts of society and the wider ecosystem.
- Every individual, group, organisation and community has the potential to play an important role in creating change within our society.
‘Creating Conversations’ events are designed to;
- Provide an opportunity for people and organisations that wouldn’t ordinarily intersect or come together.
- Create the conditions for conversations that enable sharing and learning about each other’s contexts, challenges and contributions.
- Discover the possibilities for individual, organisational and collective responses and pathways for progress.
Do you want to participate in, contribute to or host a conversation? Please use the Keep in Touch page to connect.
Creating Conversations events
Language and Violence – November 2018
Dr Linda Coates
Link to the Language Lab for the Video | Participants | Feedback | Resource Kit | Tool for Social Responders | Tool for People with Lived Experience of Violence